Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Photo Shoot with Southern Living Magazine!

I've had an incredible run and rush, lately, of all things art related.

Last month I had two (2) photo sessions with G. Clark a fantastic photographer employed with Southern Living Magazine. What a professional! The first set of photos were taken in my home studio. The location for the second set of photos was the Alabama Bag & Burlap Company a dusty, old industrial warehouse located off of 1st Avenue North Birmingham. I love the place. The owners are Elizabeth & George. They run one of the oldest businesses in the city, if not the state, along with grandson Erin and with Mr. Floyd, their oldest and trusted employee. Look for the August 2009 issue of Southern Living Magazine. Good things are happening!

In my next entry I'll describe the Sunday afternoon, two weeks ago, that I spent with Amos Kennedy, Glenn House and Kathleen Fetters in Gordo, Alabama.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home