Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Gift to Myself: CHARLEY HARPER An Illustrated Life



I have wanted this book forever!
CHARLIE HARPER: An Illustrated Life.
And now it's mine! MINE!

It's large and VERY heavy! The packaging is just as beautiful as the book itself. I ordered the book through Amazon. I'd seen it posted on other sites (used) costing far more than what I paid for it on Amazon (new). What a lucky break! The end papers are so colorful and so grand. Don't you think so?

This morning, I saw this post written in The Birmingham News by Michael Huebner, fine arts writer and classical music critic: CAGB AWARDS ARTISTS' GRANTS TO EIGHT PROFESSIONALS

Next week, the clock will start ticking on my one year quest to complete my proposal.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home