Sunday, August 17, 2008

Art Festival Schedule Update

Those of you who have looked at my web site have discovered that my art festival schedule for this season is not posted. Don't ask why. Here is my schedule for the next few months:

August 6 - September 13th
NEEDLEPOINT - "A Point to Remember"
Birmingham Public Library, 4th Floor Gallery

August 4 - September 3rd
Hoover Public Library
Bluff Park Art Show Preview

September 5 - 6th
ArtWalk
I'll be located at Brantley Engineering 2401 2nd Avenue North.

September 7th
Montgomery Art Guild Regions Bank Show
Opening reception 12 Noon-3pm

October 4th
Bluff Park Art Show
Always the First Saturday of October!

October 18 - 19th Kentuck Festival of the Arts***
I am on the official "wait" list having made the cut for my category.
Still waiting to be contacted for participation.

November 7th - December 19th
Cobb Lane Art Gallery
Opening reception November 7th, 5-8pm

December 5 - 7th / Linoleum Block Printing Class
Alabama Folk School at Camp McDowell, Nauvoo


That's it for now. Keep checking my blog for updates.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Buffalo River Farm and Studio Bed and Breakfast said...

I'm happy to see that you are in all of these upcoming shows. You have been very busy. Good Luck with your exhibitions.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home