Sunday, May 09, 2010

"Art in the Vineyards" Morgan Creek Vineyards

My next festival venue takes place on Saturday, May 15th in Harpersville, AL. It's the inaugural art festival for Morgan Creek Vineyards. I'm debating as to whether or not I should take my full portfolio of work or just smaller pieces. It's a one day show. Booth hours are from 11a - 6pm. I've created several small pieces that have a food theme. My favorite one is titled "Alabama Red Okra." Stop by my booth if you make it to Harpersville. Bring your friends and plenty of sunshine! I'm looking forward to a perfect day.

On another note, I've just received notice that my application was accepted for the 2010 Atlanta Arts Festival. The festival will be held in Piedmont Park, Atlanta , Georgia on Saturday, September 18th and Sunday, September 19th. Check the website for updates.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home