Thursday, September 19, 2013

HOLDING THE LINE and my October 2013 schedule

Seven months have passed since my last post.

I've spent most of the spring and summer living, breathing, talking about my portfolio of prints dedicated to the activists and foot soldiers of the 1963 Birmingham Civil Rights Movement.  HOLDING THE LINE is the title of the portfolio of prints and the book. The book can be purchased on-line at debrariffe.zenfolio.com

Bookmark this page. 
I'll bring you new information about the prints over the next few days.

You'll find a lovely article about my needlepoint and art in the September 2013 issue of Southern Lady magazine. This is a screen shot of the cover. The bar has been set so much higher, after working with the professionals who came to my home studio for the four hour photo shoot. Moving forward, I won't settle for anything less!

Here is my October 2013 schedule brochure.





Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home